Heart of the City's Soccer Academy is a developmental recreation program for youth ages 4-14 to learn the basics of soccer! Soccer Academy (U7-U14) and Adventure Academy (U5-U6) emphasize having fun in a positive, educational environment.
- Emphasis on player development
- Each week focuses on a specific topic: ball mastery, 1v1 attacking & defending, shooting, etc.
- Emphasis on learning social-emotional skills:
- teamwork, communication, decision-making
- Age-appropriate curriculum
- Supportive, trained coaches
- Quality facilities
- Affordable fees
Soccer Academy is led by our Recreation Supervisor with support from our professional coaches and HOTC Elite athletes.