Grassroots Community Outreach Clinics
300 youth | Boys & Girls ages 5-14
Heart of the City's "Grassroots" Community Camps & Clinics are our way of providing introductory soccer experiences for kids ages 5-14 in Lake County at no cost.
We serve nearly 300 kids annually with our clinics at local schools, park districts and the Boys & Girls Club.
The progressive training curriculum we created is heavily focused on player development and fun, free-flowing activities.
This program is supervised by our Director of Coaching with support from the HOTC Elite professional coaches and high schools players.
- Park City Soccer Program, April 14th
- D112 Highland Park/Highwood Soccer Program, April 18th
- D56 Pairie Trail Soccer Program, July 18th
- Spaulding Elementary Taster Sessions, April 5th
- River Trail Taster, April 4th & 11th
Get to know our professional coaches.